Track on Tap Minutes 08/09/06
Topics of Discussion:
-Pre-race suggestions: Welcome by Ed Morgan, Prayer by Father Tommy (Adrienne will contact), and National Anthem (Keith is contacting some girl (s) to sing).
- Certification of course complete
- Door Prizes
GC for Subway (masters and grand master male and female)
2GC from Power House (give to overall male/female)
Charles will return to Soccer Locker to talk with Yousri concerning their contribution
Note: Since we have so many door prizes, we might want to consider saving some for the other races.
- Post Race Refreshment provided by Pfizer, Russ to provide Powerade (3)
- Medallions – Keith Barrett placed order and will arrive Wednesday, overall male/female +
power house, masters male/female and grand master, three deep in every age group.
Trophies recycle for teams + Subway
- Race Volunteers(11 major intersections)15-20 volunteers - assistance from MDA? (Russ)
- Water Station – Keith will talk to Becky
- Police escort – Keith faxed parade report to Capt Myers – HPD. Adrienne will contact
Forrest County Sheriff's Dept. for back-up (at least 2 cars needed). Also, we could use
cyclist to watch race – Joni to contact Butch.
- T-shirts for race – under control
Club shirt to sell online – ask Becky…suggestions of green t-shirts
Hobble Gobble Race: Dawn Smith - Who, What, When Where, Register day of Labor Your Legs 5k for Hobble Gobble and get $2 bucks off w/ expiration only one use.
Keith – to call Wesley for giveaways
Lee Downing & Levone came to promote the for South Central Classic race in Laurel, September 16 - 23 Mason Street, Laurel, MS 39440
Adrienne sent PBP logo to Lee